According to my uber-reliable cyber buddy, Russian Sphinx, only 32.2% of Russians use the Internet, which seems woefully little for a country that has an almost monopolistic lock up on the cyber bride/dating concession.
If Dmitry Medvedev is really serious about beefing up Russia’s economy, he ought to put Skolkovo on the back burner and turn up the flame on the catalog mail order business!
Day of the Light Industry Workers/День работников легкой промышленности: Pushy Women and Russia’s Almost-Ran UGG Boot
What really is sad, is the knowledge that Russia could have been a contender in providing a world-wide brand, but the UGG people got there first
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Russia Lite Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- The Domestic Goddess of the Green Line 14/03/2013
- Snow Tires for the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse 19/12/2012
- Mascot Mitt 20/11/2012
- Russia’s Undecided Voters or Banging the Drum in Ostozhenka 29/10/2012
- Warming Up To Halloween 15/10/2012
- Pink Tights: Very nice post. Love your blog, big fan. Keep it c...
- Karen Percy: I don't really want to start.... because my ranti...
- Ven\'ka: I really did not want this article to end! Wonderf...
- jennifer: Thank you so much for your help in clarifying this...
- Snow Tires for the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse |: [...] awful condition; motorists hadn’t put on t...