Mead, martyrs, and MGU….oh MY! It’s Students Day in Russia!
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Russia Lite Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Charge up your Light Brigades, Chaps! It’s Crimea 2.0! 28/02/2014
- Vladimir Putin’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week 21/02/2014
- Valentine’s Day/День Святого Валентина: Romance: A Primer 13/02/2014
- Test Your Knowledge of Russia — History and Geography 10/01/2014
- New Year’s/Новый год: Is This Christmas?? 30/12/2013
- Vladimir Putin’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week |: […] forget that Sunday is not only the closi...
- jennifer: Thank you, Irina! As you may know if you've read...
- Irina Mamantov: So true! I adore your writing Jennifer....
- Irina: VIcki - it's actually "sobutilniki"... "So" i...
- jennifer: Happy New Year to you! Hope you are enjoying the ...