Mead, martyrs, and MGU….oh MY! It’s Students Day in Russia!
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Russia Lite Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Poor Parenting and Putin 29/06/2014
- Play the Hand You’re Smelt 10/04/2014
- Charge up your Light Brigades, Chaps! It’s Crimea 2.0! 28/02/2014
- Vladimir Putin’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week 21/02/2014
- Valentine’s Day/День Святого Валентина: Romance: A Primer 13/02/2014
- jennifer: Republican friend! You aren't dancing the Pa...
- Elizabeth Sullivan: The Russian stock market is back to pre-Crimea tak...
- Richard: Nice teaser -- mention Obama and Putin and get an ...
- jennifer: Dear Catherine, Thank you so much for your length...
- Catherine Fitzpatrick: I'm puzzled why you are putting out such a distor...