Mead, martyrs, and MGU….oh MY! It’s Students Day in Russia!
Tag Archives | MGU
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Subscribe to Russia Lite!
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Poor Parenting and Putin 29/06/2014
- Play the Hand You’re Smelt 10/04/2014
- Charge up your Light Brigades, Chaps! It’s Crimea 2.0! 28/02/2014
- Vladimir Putin’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week 21/02/2014
- Valentine’s Day/День Святого Валентина: Romance: A Primer 13/02/2014
- jennifer: Republican friend! You aren't dancing the Pa...
- Elizabeth Sullivan: The Russian stock market is back to pre-Crimea tak...
- Richard: Nice teaser -- mention Obama and Putin and get an ...
- jennifer: Dear Catherine, Thank you so much for your length...
- Catherine Fitzpatrick: I'm puzzled why you are putting out such a distor...
Aeroflot-Russian Airlines cooking dachas Dmitry Medvedev family Featured food horses HRH humor in-laws interior design in Russia life in Russia marriage Medvedev Moscow Northampton Peter The Great Putin Russia Russian bureaucracy Russian cooking Russian cuisine Russian history Russian holidays Russian men Russian Military Russian navy Russian public holidays Russian Revolution Russians Russian soup Saint Petersburg Slide slider Sochi Sochi 2014 Soviet Union Stalin tourism in Russia twitter Ukraine Velvet Vladimir Putin World War II