Mead, martyrs, and MGU….oh MY! It’s Students Day in Russia!
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Russia Lite Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- Play the Hand You’re Smelt 10/04/2014
- Charge up your Light Brigades, Chaps! It’s Crimea 2.0! 28/02/2014
- Vladimir Putin’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week 21/02/2014
- Valentine’s Day/День Святого Валентина: Romance: A Primer 13/02/2014
- Test Your Knowledge of Russia — History and Geography 10/01/2014
- jennifer: Thank you Linda! hope your weekend was an enjoyab...
- jennifer: That is a date, my sweet Lorraine! How about lobs...
- jennifer: I would love to know that story, Virginia! And I ...
- Virginia: Hostile aliens? - yes I stayed and fought - eve...
- Virginia: Hostile aliens? Yes - once but was memorable! ...