After almost three months in Russia, I am jonsing hard. I’m itchy, and uncomfortable, I can’t settle down. I need a hit. I need to score a fix, and I need it bad. I need to go to STAPLES for some office supplies. Being an office supply/organizational junkie in Russia is rather like being [...]
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Russia Lite Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Day of the Bureau of Technical Inventory BTI/День инвентаризатора (День работника БТИ): HRH Updates His Dream Home 21/05/2013
- The Domestic Goddess of the Green Line 14/03/2013
- Snow Tires for the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse 19/12/2012
- Mascot Mitt 20/11/2012
- Russia’s Undecided Voters or Banging the Drum in Ostozhenka 29/10/2012
- jennifer eremeeva: The years have taken their toll......
- Liz Lemon: I can't believe that the nicest apartment I visit...
- jennifer: Thank you Sashaa! I am so pleased you enjoy it -- ...
- jennifer: It does! It so does!!! One day...when it is all ...
- jennifer: Thank you Moorea! Let's be in touch offline abo...