Tthis year, I promised myself I would master the art of the elusive Russian pancake in time for Maslenitsa. I rolled up my sleeves. I delved into 19the Century cookbooks. I cornered old women at the farmers’ market. I even contemplated calling my mother-in-law.
Jennifer Eremeeva is an American writer, photographer, Russian historian, blogger, and humor and cooking columnist based in Moscow Russia. In addition to Russia Lite, Jennifer is the Creator & Curator of The Moscovore. Read More...
Russia Lite Newsletter
Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.
- Russian Interior Design: A Cautionary Tale 15/11/2011
- My Charter: Relevant for Your Monastery? 13/10/2010
- Russian Dolls…A New All-Time Low!! 28/08/2011
- The “F” Words: More from the Expat Lexicon 02/06/2011
- Why I Hate Dachas, and You Should Too! 02/05/2010
- The Domestic Goddess of the Green Line 14/03/2013
- Snow Tires for the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse 19/12/2012
- Mascot Mitt 20/11/2012
- Russia’s Undecided Voters or Banging the Drum in Ostozhenka 29/10/2012
- Warming Up To Halloween 15/10/2012
- Pink Tights: Very nice post. Love your blog, big fan. Keep it c...
- Karen Percy: I don't really want to start.... because my ranti...
- Ven\'ka: I really did not want this article to end! Wonderf...
- jennifer: Thank you so much for your help in clarifying this...
- Snow Tires for the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse |: [...] awful condition; motorists hadn’t put on t...